Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My back is feeling better!!!

Several of you have asked how my back is doing. Thank God, my back is doing a lot better. My friends, the walker and the cane have been replaced with very comfortable sleep! I'm able to carry the girls, play with them, stand and sit for longer periods of time and get into the car without a huge amount of pain.

My MRI results came back on Monday. I have disc bulge and extraction between L4 and L5 and L5 and S1. There are a couple other things that I've unfortunately forgotten the terms and names of them right now. I have an appointment to talk to my doctor on Friday about next steps.

Physical Therapy last Friday and on Tuesday seemed to have really helped. That along with Prednisone and keeping myself moving were factors too. I've never recovered this quickly before and am very grateful for everything the medical staff has done and for all of my family and friends prayers and well wishes.

Thanks again everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment