I talked to my doctor last week and we decided that it would be best to treat with prednisone for 9 days to help with inflammation and schedule an MRI to try and find out what's going on and how to best move forward in trying to fix the problem.
This past week has been hard, but I'm looking forward to working with my doctor on coming up with some options to make things better. Jared and I will be heading out to Exempla Good Samaritan tomorrow morning so that I can have an MRI on my lower back. Following my MRI, I'll start physical therapy Kaiser's Rock Creek Medical Center (just next door).
Hopefully, sometime next week, my doctor will have been able to analyze the MRI results and possibly have some options to start thinking about.
Well, thanks for reading....MRI, here I come!
No comments:
Post a Comment