Til baby's due date of August 17, 2009. Well, as Jared posted on Tuesday......the doctor believes that mama and baby are doing great. Since the baby's size is normal and we're both doing really well, there's no reason to induce at this point in time. We're going to wait and see how things progress and decide next week (39 weeks) if we need to change to the plan for any reason. I'm not dilating at all as of Tuesday, so we just have to wait and see when labor starts.
Our baby girl is certainly active and moving around a lot these days. We can't wait to meet her and hope that she's not too comfortable in there.
If I go pass my due date, the doctor will likely induce.
Today, we had another NST/non-stress test (have them twice a week). She, as always, passed with flying colors!
That's it for now.....
Jared and I are very excited!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment