I'm realizing that my body needs more and more sleep the further along we are into this pregnancy. Going to bed between midnight and 1am is not going to cut it anymore. I'm going to have to fight staying up even if my body wants to because I certainly feel it in the morning when I want to just go back to sleep rather than get up for work.
The heat heat hasn't been too bad this week compared to the weekend, but I constantly look around the condo and realize that there is still so much to do. Jared mentioned that we don't have to get it all done before the baby comes, but I know in my project planning brain, that I would rather do as much as we can beforehand because when our little one graces us with her presence, everything we still need to get done just won't. It'll be 100x harder to finish things.
Until next time....
No comments:
Post a Comment