Monday, April 20, 2009

Fluttering....

What's fluttering you ask? Well, at my last doctor's appointment 2 weeks ago, my doctor mentioned that if I haven't felt the baby yet, I will be any time now. She was right. She also said that since this is our first, I'll probably think the movement may feel like gas. This is when she mentioned that it'll be a fluttering feeling. Other doctors say butterflies, but how do you know what that feels like. That's why she refers to the feeling as fluttering.

I didn't really know what to expect and what fluttering really meant, but she was right. About 5 days ago, I started feeling the fluttering!!!! :D

It was pretty surreal. Unfortunately, I feel the baby's movement mostly while resting and TRYING to sleep. I'm going to assume that she moves more while I'm laying down.

Although it sometimes keeps me up or wakes me up, I'll just chock it up to....getting ready for her arrival!

Okay, just wanted to share!

Hooray for baby movement!

Next doctor's appointment is May 12, 2009.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment